View Skim Spots in a larger map
To submit a spot send an email to email@example.com
- Put “Skim Spot” as the subject of the email.
- Include the following information:
- Name of the spot.
- A description of the skimboarding spot.
- GPS Coordinates of the spot. An easy way to get this is to use Google maps. Find the spot on Google Maps. Right click on the spot and then select “what’s here” from the menu that pops up. When you do that, it will put an arrow on the spot and the GPS Coordinates will be put into the search box. Make sure you send these GPS Coordinates.
- Photos of the spot would be great.
- Any links to videos at the spot would be awesome!